[XML-SIG] 4xslt bug involving key()

Jeremy Kloth jeremy.kloth@fourthought.com
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 08:44:31 -0600

From: "Thomas B. Passin" <tpassin@home.com>
> 4xslt from CVS doesn't run. Here's what I did.  I have pyxml 0.65/python
> 1.5.2 on Windows.  I copied the three directories xslt, xpath, util from
the
> CVS on SourceForge, renamed the corresponding 0.65 directories to save
them,
> and copied the three CVS directories in their place.  Then I ran my
command
> line wrapper for 4xslt.
>
> I get an error, of which this is the salient part:
>
>  File "D:\PROGRA~2\PYTHON\xml\xpath\Conversions.py", line 23, in ?
>     from xml.utils import boolean
> ImportError: cannot import name boolean
>
> There is no file called "boolean" in the CVS, nor does
xml\util\__init__.py
> define boolean.  What do I need to make this work?

The boolean module is an extension module that should have been made if
'setup.py install' was run.  The source for that extension lives in (from
CVS root) xml/extensions.

--
Jeremy Kloth                              Consultant
jeremy.kloth@fourthought.com              +1 303 583 9900 x 105