[XML-SIG] 4xslt bug involving key()

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@home.com
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 20:20:21 -0400

4xslt from CVS doesn't run. Here's what I did.  I have pyxml 0.65/python
1.5.2 on Windows.  I copied the three directories xslt, xpath, util from the
CVS on SourceForge, renamed the corresponding 0.65 directories to save them,
and copied the three CVS directories in their place.  Then I ran my command
line wrapper for 4xslt.

I get an error, of which this is the salient part:

 File "D:\PROGRA~2\PYTHON\xml\xpath\Conversions.py", line 23, in ?
    from xml.utils import boolean
ImportError: cannot import name boolean

There is no file called "boolean" in the CVS, nor does xml\util\__init__.py
define boolean.  What do I need to make this work?

Cheers,

Tom P

[Mike Olson]