[XML-SIG] 4suite build troubles

Mike Olson Mike.Olson@fourthought.com
Thu, 02 Aug 2001 01:01:25 -0600

Just van Rossum wrote:

Just,

  Can you try building the 0.11.1b3?  Its not an offical release yet,
but is pretty close.  We put a lot of work into the parsers (which is
where you are seeing the compile errors).  We do still use strdup
though....

If you can't use the beta, then I can try to help you with this
problems.  though I'm not sure why these symols would only be multiply
defined on the Mac.

Mike