[XML-SIG] Processing of External Unparsed Entities

Fri, 27 Apr 2001 19:10:31 +0200

> I have no idea if any of these fixes are appropriate, I just hacked it
> until my document parsed and my particular application got the data it
> wanted.
>
> Please let me know how I should proceed with testing these changes and
> contributing them back.

Hi Eliot,

To run the test suite, run regrtest.py in PyXML/test, and test.py in
test/dom. Ideally, you'd run them with and without your patches, since
not all tests may pass on your system (due to bugs in the test suite,
mostly).

Please submit your patches to sourceforge.net/projects/pyxml. Use
unified (-u) or context (-c) diffs, and copy your rationale for these
changes into the initial comment.

Thanks for contributing,
Martin