[XML-SIG] Processing of External Unparsed Entities

W. Eliot Kimber eliot@isogen.com
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 17:06:40 -0500

"W. Eliot Kimber" wrote:

> The code for processing external unparsed entities appears to be broken
> in the current code, both in DOM1 and DOM2 (I am currently using DOM1 to
> do development). Has anyone exercised this or tested it? Should it be
> working? I'm looking at the latest code off the SourceForge CVS tree.

Ok, I got the entity creation to work--there were several things that
clearly had never been tested because they couldn't have possibly ever
worked--for shame.

Can someone point me to info on how to run the regression tests?

Thanks,

Eliot

W. Eliot Kimber | Lead Brain

1016 La Posada Dr. | Suite 240 | Austin TX  78752
    T 512.656.4139 |  F 512.419.1860 | eliot@isogen.com

w w w . d a t a c h a n n e l . c o m