[XML-SIG] XML howto update for Python 2.0?

Wed, 11 Apr 2001 09:51:43 +0200

>  > The XML howto (http://py-howto.sourceforge.net/xml-howto/xml-howto.html)
>  > still documents the usage of xml.sax.saxlib.  When I downloaded Python 2.0
>  > and began to read the online document, I could not find any related info
>  > about this package saxlib.
>
>   This document hasn't been updated for a while; I'm not sure if
> anyone is actively maintaining it.

The *HOWTO* was updated together with PyXML 0.6.1. It does explain
things that work only with PyXML (e.g. 4DOM), but the SAX part works
almost unmodified with stock Python 2.0 (except for a single
mentioning of DefaultHandler).

The *reference manual* is the one that has not been updated for a while.

Regards,
Martin