[XML-SIG] PyXML 0.6.1 status, demos, tests

Fri, 29 Sep 2000 18:02:12 -0400

On Fri, Sep 29, 2000 at 11:22:54PM +0200, Martin v. Loewis wrote:
>The missing piece for a 0.6.1 release is the test suite. Specifically,
>the dom tests are not executed, as xml.dom.core is not available
>anymore. Should these tests be ported to 4DOM?

I vaguely recall that someone at FourThought once asked me if that
would be OK, but don't know if anyone actually did it.  It would be a
good idea to port them, since they made some attempt at being
exhaustive (trying the various error cases, etc.).

--amk