[XML-SIG] SAX2 in python20b1 usable?

Paul prescod@prescod.net
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 12:38:12 -0500 (CDT)

I'm just nervous that it sounds like you have big plans and we are very
short of time and have a lot of dependencies (minidom and pulldom depend
on SAX, the docs depend on SAX and so forth). Is it just a matter of
changing a few method signatures back? Guido is talking about dropping XML
from Python 2 so we've got to be a little strict. It's my fault if the
current package is too far from what you want but we don't have time to
add in a lot of stuff.