[XML-SIG] sax import error on WinNT and Py-1.5.2

Jack Greene jumpytom@yahoo.com
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 08:20:24 -0700 (PDT)

I use sax (L.M. Garshol's saxlib 1.0) in an
application written in Python 1.5.2 (on WinNT4 SP5).
sax is imported using the standard "from xml.sax
import ...".

That used to work fine until this week when, after a
hard drive failure, I had to reinstall everything on
this machine. Now I get a "ImportError: No module
named xml.sax"

sax is installed in <pythondir>/Lib which is where, I
think, I had it last time. The problem is, I can't
remember what I did when I installed sax originally to
get it to work.

What am I doing wrong (besides not writing down
important stuff like that)?

Jack