[XML-SIG] test cases

Tue, 10 Oct 2000 00:31:33 +0200

>   I just commented to Jeremy that I'd like to see more test cases for
> the XML package.  I don't know how much time there will be for that
> this week

I'll be out of town for the rest of the week, so I won't be able to do
anything more...

I don't feel that things are too bad - most of the problems we've seen
are "border cases" (e.g. reporting errors on empty files, properly
setting all attributes in minidom which is a DOM subset anyway); I'd
hope that the core functionality is working.

Still, volunteers for writing new test cases would certainly be
welcome - even reporting things that you feel are not right would
help; others might then fix the problem and submit a test case.

Regards,
Martin