[4suite] Re: [XML-SIG] Python 1.5 support with PyXML 0.6.2/4Suite0.9.2

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji@fourthought.com
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 09:29:53 -0700

Alexandre Fayolle wrote:

> > If Alexander finds that PyXML 0.5.5.1 is fine and stable with 4Suite
> > 0.9.2 and Python 1.5.2, I think all shall be well.  We can post simple
> > instructions for the users given the status quo.
>
> I confirm this.

Good.  That helps.  I'll update our FAQ with all of these particulars.
The remaining question is whether there will be any on-going maintenance
of Python 0.5.5.1.  There should probably be at least another CVS branch
for Python 1.5.2 support.