[XML-SIG] Pyexpat

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Mon, 05 Jun 2000 21:19:21 -0500

Try renaming pyexpat.dll to pyexpat.pyd.

When I'm gone, boxing will be nothing again.  The fans with the cigars
and
the hats turned down'll be there, but no more housewives and little men
in
the street and foreign presidents.  It's goin' to be back to the fighter
who
comes to town, smells a flower, visits a hospital, blows a horn and says
he's in shape.  Old hat.  I was the onliest boxer in history people
asked
questions like a senator.       -- Muhammad Ali