[XML-SIG] DevDay results

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 03:08:00 -0600

I don't remember if we achieved clear concensus on whether to bundle the
DOM or anything else into 1.6 along with Python. I think we were leaning
towards bundling the DOM based on the argument that SAX and DOM were the
"two biggies" in terms of API.
The new revolutionaries believe the time has come for an aggressive
move against our oppressors. We have established a solid beachhead
on Friday. We now intend to fight vigorously for 'casual Thursdays.'
  -- who says America's revolutionary spirit is dead?