[XML-SIG] Inconsistent module names

wask@mcc.com wask@mcc.com
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 16:02:50 -0500

[Apologies in advance if this topic has been thrashed out before.]

Hardcoded in saxexts (see below) is the expanded module name for parser
drivers, which implies that the xml directory structure in Windows is

	(root)\xml\sax\drivers

Yet when I unzip the dowload, the files go into the ...\xml-0.5.1 directory.

Thus, it takes some time to fgigure out to rename the directory to "xml".

I know this is a nit but it is the type of thing that discredits software in
the business world.

--- Fred

# --- Creating parser factories

XMLParserFactory=ParserFactory(["xml.sax.drivers.drv_pyexpat",
                                "xml.sax.drivers.drv_xmltok",
                                "xml.sax.drivers.drv_xmlproc",
                                "xml.sax.drivers.drv_xmltoolkit",
                                "xml.sax.drivers.drv_xmllib",
                                "xml.sax.drivers.drv_xmldc",
                                "xml.sax.drivers.drv_sgmlop"])

XMLValParserFactory=ParserFactory(["xml.sax.drivers.drv_xmlproc_val"])

HTMLParserFactory=ParserFactory(["xml.sax.drivers.drv_htmllib",
                                 "xml.sax.drivers.drv_sgmlop",
                                 "xml.sax.drivers.drv_sgmllib"])

SGMLParserFactory=ParserFactory(["xml.sax.drivers.drv_sgmlop",
                                 "xml.sax.drivers.drv_sgmllib"])