[XML-SIG] XML and GUI

Stefane Fermigier fermigier@fermigier.com
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 19:23:13 +0200

On Thu, Mar 18, 1999 at 12:04:52PM -0500, Jody Winston wrote:
> I'm looking for XML tools help to build graphical user interfaces,
> such as XPToolkit (http://www.mozilla.org/xpfe/) from Mozilla.  I've
> started to look at using XPToolkit, but it may be difficult to extract
> what I need out of Mozilla.

http://glade.pn.org/

Glade is a GTK+ interface builder that exports XML specifications of the UI.

You can later use them with PyGTK (http://www.daa.com.au/~james/pygtk/)
though it's still a bit experimental.

	S.

--
Stéfane Fermigier, MdC à l'Université Paris 7. Tel: 01.44.27.61.01 (Bureau).
<www.fermigier.com> -- <www.aful.org> -- <www.linux-center.org>.