[XML-SIG] Big Bug? (was:Pretty-printing DOM trees)

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 16:26:27 -0500 (EST)

Christian Tismer writes:
>So I doubt xmlproc is wrong. There must be something deeper.
>Did you recognize the incompatibility of SAX and DOM?
>After playing with several SAX tools, it was impossible
>to import xml.dom any longer.

	That's bizarre, and I don't see how that would be possible in Python.
What were the symptoms?  What happened when the import failed?

	(I'll look into the problem with FileReader tonight; no time
to do it at work.)

--
A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
I spent a busy day today, but got little done. This is because I am at last