[XML-SIG] XML-newbie says hello

A.M. Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 16:07:09 -0500

Fred L. Drake writes:
 > parts should be pretty easy to skip over or skim.  And it's a decent
 > read: she made the traditional cookbook example sound quite plausible!

Hmm.  I have a collection of recipes that's currently a bunch of
scraps of paper stuffed in a cookbook, and recently was thinking of
computerizing them, just so I don't have to worry about losing the
piece of paper with, say, that great tortellini soup recipe.  So
I really could use a cookbook DTD!  Anyone know of such a thing?
(Doesn't seem to be...)

Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we
can find information on it.
    -- Samuel Johnson