[XML-SIG] Useless fun thing for XML - comments or helpers?

Andrew Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 17:06:18 -0400 (EDT)

Walter Underwood writes:
>By the way, thanks for all the work on XML parsing. We're using
>this to add XML support in future versions of Ultraseek Server,
>our Python-based search engine.

	That's very interesting.  Can you say anything about the level
of the API you're using?  That is, are you using xmllib.py, xmllib.py
+ sgmlop.c, the PyExpat module, or something higher-level such as SAX?

--
A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
Given time, you'll spin a yarn of what we saw in the ocean. Given time I'll