[XML-SIG] Annual SGML BeLux conference, version 1998

Steven Noels stevenn@xs4all.be
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 22:50:10 +0200

Sorry if this is off-topic:

          SGML BeLux Conference 1998, October 21st, Antwerp

SGML BeLux' 5th annual conference on the practical use of SGML/XML

XML & SGML in action.

The only two-day SGML/XML event of its kind that shows you how to use
standard markup languages to bring your document and data processing
at a higher level.

New!
Introduction Seminars on SGML and XML

Special focus:
Applications in the field of linguistic engineering and multilinguality

Conference Rooms VEV/SD WORX/ZENO, Brouwersvliet, Antwerp

20th and 21st of October, 1998

You can find more information, even an online registration form
at http://www.sgmlbelux.be/conf98/

We've exceeded our own expectations this year, so please take a look
at our conference program (also on the website). During conference breaks,
lunch and reception (to finish the day), you can meet with most of
the leading SGML/XML tools vendors, which are participating with our
exhibition.

Hope to see you there!

</Steven>