[XML-SIG] Patches to adr_parse.py and bookmark.py

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 10:18:55 -0500 (EST)

Lars Marius Garshol writes:
>I've been playing around a little with XBEL, thinking about making a
>demo for a conference I'm going to in a couple of weeks. So far, what
>I've done is to modify adr_parse.py to actually work with the latest
>version of bookmark.py and to deal with command-line arguments and
>also to modify bookmark.py to insert the XBEL public identifier.

	Thanks, Lars!  Patches applied, and they also inspired me to
go and fix ns_parse.py and lynx_parse.py accordingly.  (I'm not sure
what to do for msie_parse.py; anyone want to contribute the right
Windows incantation to find the user's bookmark file?)

	The week before the conference, I came out with a 0.5
pre-release, but things intervened, and the code has continued to
change after the pre-release.  I'd really like to get a 0.5 release
out, so I'll try to make another pre-release, in preparation for a new
release by next Monday.  This release would be announced outside the
XML-SIG a bit.

--
A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
Time itself flows on with constant motion, just like a river: for no more than