[XML-SIG] Dom in XML 0.5 package

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 16:36:46 +0100

Just today I switched to the XML CVS tree, but I'm getting more and more the
idea that this may not have been such a bright move.

I'm especially having problems with the dom stuff. Various things (like
DcBuilder) have disappeared, even though the example scripts still try to use
them. That is easily fixed, but what is more of a problem is that various
modules use bits of various other modules that have disappeared. For instance,
transformer.Transformer uses DOMFactory(), but DOMFactory() is nowhere to be
found anymore...

Also, with the way stuff is organized in the XML CVS tree it has become (to
me, at least) unclear who is responsible for what, otherwise I could have
mailed this message straight to the author.

Is there a newer version of the dom stuff available? If so, where can I get it?
Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl      | ++++ if you agree copy these lines to your sig ++++
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm