[XML-SIG] WDDX for Python

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 10:20:47 -0500 (EST)

Gabe Wachob writes:
>Hi folks-
>are some issues in serializing that I didn't want to address yet) for WDDX
>data into a python object.

	Neat! FYI, I've also been working on marshalling a bit, trying
to produce a generic Python-to-XML-marshalling class that can be
subclassed to implement a specific format like WDDX or XML-RPC.  It's
too early to report any results, since I haven't actually implemented
unmarshalling yet, and the code hasn't been added to the CVS tree.

--
A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
Things in Python are very clear, but are harder to find than the secrets of