[XML-SIG] xml install problems

Betty Harvey betty@eccnet.eccnet.com
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 20:33:23 -0500 (EST)

John:

I had similar problems but much earlier.  I tried installing
Python on Linux 5.0.  The Makefile.pre.in worked just fine,
however, when I tried the 'make' I got the following
error:

gcc -fPIC -O -I/usr/include/python1.4 -I/usr/include/python1.4
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H
-Iexpat/xmlparse -c ./pyexpat.c
./pyexpat.c: In function `mywrite':
./pyexpat.c:64: void value not ignored as it ought to be
make: *** [pyexpat.o] Error 1

Betty