[XML-SIG] (fwd) WebDAV extensions to urllib/httplib?

Andrew M. Kuchling akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 17:09:34 -0400 (EDT)

"Steven Heaney" writes:
>Can anybody point me to some software to kick-start development of
>a client library for interacting with a 'WebDAV' server?  Specifically,
>I have in mind a forms-based interface to the Netscape Web Publisher
>functionality.

	I don't know of anyone who's started on implementing bits of
WebDAV in Python, but most of the pieces--httplib.py, XML parsing--are
probably already in place, and you'd only have to glue them together.
(This is gathered from a cursory glance at the WebDAV draft, so take
it with a grain of salt.)

--
A.M. Kuchling			http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amk/
The theatre couldn't match what was going on in a court of law or at football