[XML-SIG] xml-0.4 released

Rob Tillotson rob@io.com
06 Aug 1998 17:01:00 -0500

<akuchlin@cnri.reston.va.us> writes:
> I've put up a new release of the XML package, version 0.4.

As usual, I've packaged this for Debian GNU/Linux.  If there are any
Debian users out there (according to my web logs from the last
package, there must be a few of you!), please feel free to download
and test it; the URL for source and i386 binaries is:

    http://www.debian.org/~robt/packages/

If you use this package, please follow the maintainer's wishes and
send him your reports of success, failure, bugs, etc.; if you find a
packaging problem, please let me know directly since the Debian BTS
doesn't know about this package yet.

Enjoy,
--Rob

--