[XML-SIG] State of the world

Markus Fleck fleck@informatik.uni-bonn.de
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 18:57:30 +0200

Andrew Kuchling wrote:
> Well, given that Netscape, Microsoft and Opera Software already have
> implemented JavaScript I can understand that. Also, I'm not sure that
> XSL can be made language-independent (like the DOM) in a sensible
> way, although implementing PyXSL should be possible and useful, I
> think.

I think Lotus Notes 5 will also include JavaScript capability.

And Netscape includes their JavaScript implementation with
Mozilla source code. It *might* be usable to provide for full
XSL conformance even with a Python-based library. But there is
of course the question if we really *want* to achieve full
compatibility with JavaScript. -:^)

Yours,
Markus.