[XML-SIG] Bobo and XML, a first attempt

Amos Latteier amos@aracnet.com
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 20:14:11 -0700

I don't know very much about XML, but I've been thinking that there should
be some interesting ways to connect XML to Bobo.

I am not aware of any attempts to use XML with Bobo so far, so I decided to
strike out on my own. I have made a first attempt at a sort of integration
of XML and DTML, with the goal of being able to manipulate the
representation of an XML document via DTML, which could then be published
by Bobo.

I would love feedback anyone who is interested by this type of thing, and
especially from people who understand XML better that I do ;-)

You can get the code and find out more at:

http://starship.skyport.net/crew/amos/xml_hack.html

Thanks.

-Amos
Amos Latteier Consulting             mailto:amos@aracnet.com