[Web-SIG] Declaring PEP 3333 accepted (was: PEP 444 != WSGI 2.0)

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Mon Jan 10 22:12:57 CET 2011

Ok, now that we've had a week of back and forth about this, let me
repeat my "threat". Unless more concerns are brought up in the next 24
hours, can PEP 3333 be accepted? It seems a lot of people are waiting
for a decision that enables implementers to go ahead and claim PEP
333[3] compatibility. PEP 444 can take longer.

--Guido

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)