[Web-SIG] Move www.wsgi.org to Read The Docs.

Graham Dumpleton graham.dumpleton at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 23:14:32 CEST 2011

Who owns and manages www.wsgi.org wiki?

The amount of spam the wiki gets now is becoming rediculous.

If we care about the wiki, it is time to take the content in it and
dump it in github as a project which can then be loaded up to Read The
Docs, with www.wsgi.org directing to that.

In the mean time, can anyone else help clean up the spam. I am usually
the only one who does it, but this time there is too much and becomes
a waste of my time. I only have so many phone meetings where I can
secretly be cleaning up the spam at the same time. So, many hands make
light work. :-)

Overall I reckon moving to github and Read The Docs may also encourage
greater participation as far as putting some useful content in it.
Personally I find wikis a pain for that sort of content and so can't
be bothered to work on the actual content. If it was on guthub and
Read The Docs I am more likely myself to help build out the content
with actual decent useful content, moving some of the stuff I have
blogged about or put elsewhere there instead.

Graham