[Web-SIG] wsgi write=start_response() and iterable return?

Aaron Watters arw1961 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 17:42:00 CET 2010

> From: Aaron Watters <arw1961 at yahoo.com>
> If an application returns an iterable response and *also*
> calls the write()... what is supposed to happen?

After carefully considering all the responses on this issue ;c)
I came up with the following strategy for dealing with calls to
write() in combination with an iterable response:  see

 http://listtree.appspot.com/listtreeNotes/qFxCJOYB2xkf2vyQS5L$AA

This wrapper implementation diverts calls to write() into the iterable
response so the rest of the system can ignore the write()
function().  I'd be very happy if some of you would take a quick
look and see if this makes sense to you.

Thanks in advance,
   -- Aaron Watters

===
less is more