[Web-SIG] wsgi write=start_response() and iterable return?

Aaron Watters arw1961 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 3 19:04:10 CET 2010

> S4. An I/O error (such as Connection reset by peer or
> Broken pipe)
> occurs when writing to the write() callable returned by
> start_response().

Interesting.  I had totally missed the write() callable return
value required by start_response.

If an application returns an iterable response and *also*
calls the write()... what is supposed to happen?  Yikes.  This
may require some careful adjustments to WHIFF.  I had run into
this and hacked around it on an ad hoc basis assuming it was
a mistake.
  -- Aaron Watters

===
less is more