[Web-SIG] SQLAlchemy Queries & HTML Data Grid

Randy Syring rsyring at inteli-com.com
Wed Apr 7 21:07:14 CEST 2010

> It seems you want a sortable HTML table that talks to a back end
> query engine.  I don't see why this needs to be specific to SQLAlchemy.
Well...not just sorting though.  Sorting, filtering, grouping, column
selection, and paging.  You are right that the backend does not need to
be SQLAlchemy specific, but since that is what I use, that is what I was
going to start with.  Ideally, the library would be both sql framework
and wsgi framework agnostic.

The main point of the library would be to save the time/hassle in
creating the HTML/CSS/JS for the query controls.

Randy Syring
Intelicom
502-644-4776

"Whether, then, you eat or drink or