[Web-SIG] python3 wsgi. Re: WSGI 1 Changes [ianb's and my changes]

Massimo Di Pierro MDiPierro at cs.depaul.edu
Sat Sep 19 18:01:18 CEST 2009

Charming as ever. ;-)

the code had a typo , sorry, I fixed it.
http://web2py.com/examples/static/sneaky.py
http://web2py.com/examples/static/sneaky3.py

I am not making a statement about any of the proposals. I am just
saying: here is a multithreaded web server that works with python 3.0
in less than 300 lines of code. it can be used for testing ideas. I
acknowledge you are the wsgi experts, that is why I sent it t you.
If you have any specific critique that will make it better, please let
me know, or just ignore me.
It is a work in progress (its features and speed and discussed in the
doc string) and I hope it can be useful.

Massimo