[Web-SIG] python3 wsgi. Re: WSGI 1 Changes [ianb's and my changes]

René Dudfield renesd at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 11:10:15 CEST 2009

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 9:55 AM, Armin Ronacher
<armin.ronacher at active-4.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Massimo Di Pierro schrieb:
>> I liked your idea very much Rene' , so I made this
> Can you please stop that before you do any more damage?  Your code is
> not even anywhere close to what was discussed and has tons of errors and
> ugly bits and pieces in there.
>
> Again.  An example does not bring us anything because we already know
> the implications of each proposal.

Hi,

I'm not sure 'we' in this case is correct.  Not everyone understands
*all* the implications of *all* the proposals... otherwise we would
have already decided what to do.  Well, at least I don't understand
things yet... and am interested in knowing more, if you'd indulge.
Concrete examples let people understand things more easily, and let us
talk about specific things rather than abstractly.  I think P.J Ebys
sketch in the other thread is a good example of showing how things
could work.

cheers,