[Web-SIG] Announcing bobo

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Fri Jun 19 17:34:49 CEST 2009

On Jun 19, 2009, at 11:27 AM, Chris Withers wrote:

> Jim Fulton wrote:
>> I'm working on another project, bozo, to facilitate using bobo
>> resources in Zope and use Zope components with bobo applications.
>
> Cool, hopefully bozo can be used for non-Zope applications too :-)

bozo.component will be.  It will provide a type-based resource-
dispatch mechanism for bobo applications using zope.component.  Of
course, zope.component can be used for non-Zope-based applications.

bozo.reuse is specifically geared to zope/bobo interoperability.
Discussion on that should happen over on the zope-dev list.

>>> and/or in a non-decorator fashion?
>> Bobo provides a mechanism to express routes separately from your
>> Python code.
>
> Oh, I missed this... where is this documented?

http://bobo.digicool.com/more.html#configured-routes

Jim

--
Jim Fulton