[Web-SIG] Announcing bobo

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Jun 19 17:27:26 CEST 2009

Jim Fulton wrote:

> I'm working on another project, bozo, to facilitate using bobo resources
> in Zope and use Zope components with bobo applications.

Cool, hopefully bozo can be used for non-Zope applications too :-)

>> and/or in a non-decorator fashion?
>
> Bobo provides a mechanism to express routes separately from your Python
> code.

Oh, I missed this... where is this documented?

> Of course, Pylons also provides a route scheme that doesn't use
> decorators.

yeah, but I have an inkling that I'll prefer bobo's routing ;-)
(particularly if I can put the routes in a persistent storage mechanism
rather than having to have them in code or config files)

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk