[Web-SIG] Announcing bobo

Etienne Robillard robillard.etienne at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 18:15:29 CEST 2009

Martin,

I don't care about '97, pretty much.

I think that if this Jim guy has lots of experience then at least he
could not pretend that other people works are made by/for geniuses,
which is probably untrue anyway.

There's other ways to advertise a open source project. One method
is to discriminate other projects, thus making it's own work appears
better in some ways or another. Of courses this has nothing to do in
being a genius.. You don't have to be a genius to copy-and-paste things.

regards,

Etienne

--
Etienne Robillard <robillard.etienne at gmail.com>