[Web-SIG] Are both htmllib and HTMLParser needed?

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 20:31:24 CET 2008

On Feb 20, 2008 1:43 PM, Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk> wrote:
> Really? Cool. My first encounter with HTMLParser was when it was used
> for Zope's ZPT engine.

Oh, maybe that was it.  Something from the distant past at any rate.
:-)  If I had a hand in it, it was certainly colored by using htmllib
for more than it was intended in Grail; we did end up with our own
HTML parser in that project at one point.  At least I worked on one
for it.  (Memory's failing...)

  -Fred