[Web-SIG] serving (potentially large) files through wsgi?

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Tue Dec 18 23:51:08 CET 2007

Phillip J. Eby ha scritto:
> At 10:10 PM 12/18/2007 +0100, Manlio Perillo wrote:
>> Ok.
>> Here I would just say that when someone install something on its
>> system, it should at least know what he is doing.
>
> And I repeat: you're welcome to your opinions about what's good or bad,
> but that has nothing to do with WSGI's design rationale, which is based
> on *different* goals.

The problem is that I don't think that having many server configuration
parameters with "safe" defaults value is against your design goals.

BTW, the "Rationale and Goals" chapter of the WSGI PEP only talks about
WSGI gateway implementators and WSGI framefork and application developers.

 > [...]

Thanks  Manlio Perillo