[Web-SIG] JavaScript libraries

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Fri May 6 18:14:15 CEST 2005

> Why Plone? What's the point of using Plone if we simply want a mailing list?

I was thinking a lot more would be involved than just a mailing list.
If all we want is a mailing list, those are easy to get.  I was
thinking we'd have a Web site with FAQ's, documentation, etc., and
maybe even some code.  As much as I can easily develop this in
Aquarium, Aquarium isn't meant to be an out of the box content
management system, whereas Plone is.

Best Regards,
-jj

--
I have decided to switch to Gmail, but messages to my Yahoo account will
still get through.