[Web-SIG] JavaScript libraries

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Mon May 2 22:30:26 CEST 2005

On 5/2/05, mike bayer <mike_mp at zzzcomputing.com> wrote:
> what kind of features are you looking for in these javascript libraries ?

The "Dynamic HTML" book from O'Reilly has the beginnings of what I'm
looking for.  It is a compatibility layer so that things like layers,
repositioning, etc. work cross-platform.  I think the code could have
been better and more extensive, so I'm hoping someone out there has
seen such a library.  A lot of things in JavaScript are very rough and
basic, sort of like C.  I fear I've steered this mailing list very off
topic, for which I apologize.  Accept it as a compliment for the
shared brain power of this list. ;)

Best Regards,
-jj

--
I have decided to switch to Gmail, but messages to my Yahoo account will
still get through.