[Web-SIG] A query for hosting providers

Lloyd Kvam python at venix.com
Mon Mar 28 16:34:49 CEST 2005

Speaking as a Tummy.com customer, I have a virtualized linux server.  My
processes are isolated from Tummy's other clients on that piece of
hardware at the OS level.  I still face the same issues with
long-running processes, but at least it is all from code that I maintain
on a server image that I manage.  If I had competing processes that were
hard to reconcile, I'd probably just get another virtual server from
Tummy.

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp