[Web-SIG] Re: Just lost another one to Rails

mike bayer mike_mp at zzzcomputing.com
Fri Apr 29 16:24:04 CEST 2005

>   I think Ian Bicking or Michelle Levesque would be good choices for the
> role: they know the field, and they're not emotionally committed to any
> of the existing frameworks.

Michelle is currently a computer science undergrad at the university of
Toronto.  Are you saying all the people with many years of real-world
experience building dynamic web applications and sites for the corporate
world and the educational world should be forced to obey the technical
direction of a college student with no professional experience ?