[Web-SIG] Re: WSGIKit and frameworks

michael bayer mike_mp at zzzcomputing.com
Mon Apr 18 01:44:48 CEST 2005

my particular confusion, and this may very well be because i am not
digging in heartfully enough into the docs, is that the main example is
very much bonded to using Webware and Zope templates, and since I am
unfamiliar with those it is very difficult for me to see what parts of
the example are specific to Webware/Zope and which are strictly part of
WSGIKit (and therefore, the targets I would need to mold my own
application to).

but if I may ask one super-boneheaded question, im sure its entirely
RTFM-worthy, when I look inside the example .py files underneath
wsgikit/app_templates/webkit_zpt/, what am I seeing with variables like
$app_name and ${app_name}, although underneath /examples/todo_sql/web/
they seem to be filled in.  is that like "your code goes here" type of
thing, or is there some script processing that ?