[Web-SIG] Re: Just lost another one to Rails

Brendan O'Connor brendan.t.oconnor at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 02:54:24 CEST 2005

Amen. I don't mean to slam the work of any web framework developers, but you
can't overestimate how much it helps just-beginning web developers to see a
unified framework, or at least a good website that directs them to one
particular way to do things. The python frameworks are all too small to
support much of a user community. I personally had to pick PHP over Python a
while back, partly for reasons of documentation and support -- if the
community unified more around one or just a few frameworks, documentation
and support would start to be solved better.

-Brendan