[Web-SIG] Updated my WSGI examples

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Tue Oct 5 06:15:07 CEST 2004

At 10:10 PM 10/4/04 -0400, Peter Hunt wrote:

>Looking forward to the bugs you will find :)

Good, then I won't feel so bad about telling you that the 'wsgi.' prefix is
reserved for WSGI-defined features, so "wsgi.field_storage" and friends are
right out.  ;)

Technically, I think this was only implied in the spec, not explicitly
stated, so I'll have to fix that.  Anyway, the idea of the prefix is to
avoid name collisions between different developers, so you need to pick
your *own* prefix that isn't the same as anybody else's.