[Web-SIG] Updated my WSGI examples

Peter Hunt floydophone at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 04:10:33 CEST 2004

http://st0rm.hopto.org/wsgi/

- test_applications.py - contains a bunch of fun little test WSGI
applications which demonstrate various capabilities. It also contains
a unit test which will test all of these applications when given a
URL. WE SHOULD EXPAND ON THIS; to ensure WSGI compatibility, we should
expand this test case to be as conclusive as possible and require
framework authors to pass it.

- middleware.py - added generic encoding middleware which defaults to rot-13.

- twisted_wsgi.py - Twisted.web Resource which will export a WSGI
application. Example server is included in this file which sets up a
server which can then be tested by test_applications.py. You can run
them in async mode, which executes the WSGI app assuming it does not
block, or in sync mode, which simply executes it in a thread.

Looking forward to the bugs you will find :) I'm still not quite sure
if I'm handling errors the correct way (twisted_wsgi)...