[Web-SIG] ANN: Release 0.20.0 of modjy: a WSGI gateway for jython 2.1 and J2EE.

Alan Kennedy py-web-sig at xhaus.com
Sun Oct 3 20:15:55 CEST 2004

Dear all,

I am somewhat pleased to announce the release of version 0.20.0 of
modjy, a WSGI-compliant gateway for Jython 2.1 and J2EE. Modjy is
released under the Apache 2.0 License.

You can download this release, including all source and documentation,
from the following address

http://www.xhaus.com/modjy

There are still a number of areas to be cleaned up, including the import
mechanism. Also exception handling needs to be improved, especially with
the introduction of the "exc_info" parameter to the
start_response_callable.

Also, I have a fair amount of tests to develop. But I don't have a lot
of time to spare right now, due to extensive work commitments, so it may
be a while before those tests are developed. The reason why I decided to
release without a full test suite is because there seems to be several
members of the WEB-SIG who are developing WSGI test suites right now, so
I'm hoping that I will be able to at least partially reuse those test
suites.

Still, I'm hoping that you will find modjy a useful test bed for WSGI
development.

Kind regards,

Alan.