[Types-sig] I've collected my thoughts...

Tim Peters tim_one@email.msn.com
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 17:53:44 -0500

[GregS]
>   http://www.lyra.org/greg/python/type-proposal.html
> I'll keep adding to it as I think of things and hear back from
> people. I'm going to try to slow down on this type stuff, though,
> as I'm going to be starting work on the new import system.

Thanks, Greg!

I'm going to vanish entirely Real Soon -- pushed all my vacation time to the
end of the year so I could get to the Python Conference (it was scheduled
for Dec. when I did this), and just learned that I can't carry it over to
next year.  That is, "use it or lose it".  After a day of thoughtful
consideration <snort>, "use it" still appears to be the wiser choice.

preparing-to-celebrate-the-first-1000-glorious-years-of-
    types-sig-ly y'rs  - tim