[Types-sig] Plea for help.

Paul Prescod paul@prescod.net
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 10:04:39 -0500

Greg Stein wrote:

> The Node subclasses were on Bill's to-do list. That's cool that you've
> already done it!

Would it be possible to update the standard py2c distribution with these
changes so that we don't have a code fork?

"A writer is also a citizen, a political animal, whether he likes it or
not. But I do not accept that a writer has a greater obligation
to society than a musician or a mason or a teacher. Everyone has
a citizen's commitment."  - Wole Soyinka, Africa's first Nobel Laureate